- Download Life And Services Of The Hon John Russell Bartlett A Paper Read Before The Rhode Island Historical Society November 2 1886 - US Mirror Server
- 2983 dl's @ 2214 KB/s
- Download Life And Services Of The Hon John Russell Bartlett A Paper Read Before The Rhode Island Historical Society November 2 1886 - Japan Mirror Server
- 4148 dl's @ 4984 KB/s
- Download Life And Services Of The Hon John Russell Bartlett A Paper Read Before The Rhode Island Historical Society November 2 1886 - EU Mirror Server
- 1817 dl's @ 1735 KB/s
CIVIL WAR MANUSCRIPTS
2. United States—History—. Civil War, 1861-1865—Sources—Bibliography— Catalogs. 3. Library of Congress. Manuscript Division—Catalogs. I. Sellers, John R. II. Title. Z1242. ... James Wadsworth family papers, Manuscript Division, Library of Congress. .... and service of philanthropic societies such as the United States.
World War II, Letters, 1940-1946, (C0068)
Some have been published in newspapers or magazines. Most servicemen are ... C68 World War II, Letters, 1940-1946. Page 2 in Nov. 1943. Donated by Mrs. Rose M. Aberg on 22 Oct. 1945. (Accession No. 697). f. 3. Ablott, Wayne L., Letter , 1943. ... Panama Canal to the Philippine Islands, written by an Army Corporal.
SCARS OF INDEPENDENCE
Amherst Papers. Josiah Bartlett Papers. Connecticut Historical Society, American Revolution Collection, 1765–1844. Draper MSS Collection. Peter Force .... Delivery, Held at Boston; the 27th Day of November, 1770, by Adjournment, before the Hon. Benjamin Lynde, John Cushing, Peter Oliver, and Edmund Trowbridge,.
WRITINGS ON NEW YORK HISTORY 1916 GENERALITIES
History section. Al- bany, The University of the State of New York. 75 p. Reprinted from the 12th annual report of the State Dept. of Education. New York (State) ...... The life and services of General John Philip de Haas, 1735-1786 (Labanon, Pa.) 69-124 p. port., pl. (Lebanon co. hist, soc. pap.) v. VII, No. 2. Paper read before ...
RITES OF PASSAGE THE WETMORES OF CHATEAU SUR MER
Apr 4, 2002 ... Many Connecticut Wetmores were active community members in public service as town magistrates, lawyers, deputies to ... 2 Ibid. p. 315. 3 RIHS (The Rhode Island Historical Society). ... Willard Wetmore moved to Providence, entering into a business partnership with the merchants Edward. Carrington ...
Brief Biographies of American Architects Who Died Between 1897
Dec 25, 2008 ... Maine Historic Preservation Commission. ... period, the lives of more than twelve- hundred architects were summarized in anywhere from a few lines to .... F.A.I.A. - An architect, died December 26, 1940, in Rome, Italy, aged sixty- nine. Born Providence, Rhode. Island. New York firm of Delano & Aldrich.
Old Marblehead Sea Captains and the Ships in Which They Sailed
Compiled and Published for the Benefit of the MARBLEHEAD HISTORICAL SOCIETY. By Benjamin ... the author), old log books, old letter books, old newspapers, list of Privateersmen of 1812 made up by. Capt. ... It will be noticed that quite a number of these men were in the Continental service as soldiers or sailors before ...
The Faulty Historical Basis Behind the Supreme Court's Decision in
service?4 Not surprisingly, the question was presented to the Supreme Court in these terms, and was .... history.14 In Heller, by a vote of five to four, the Court struck down a District of Columbia ..... OF THE COLONY OF. RHODE ISLAND AND PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS, IN NEW ENGLAND 463 (John Russell Bartlett.
Genealogy Pamphlets on Microfilm in the Grosvenor Room
2. A genealogica register of the descendants of Robert and Agnes (Leitch). Russell, emigrants from Glasgow, Scotland, to Benton County, Minnesota, and ..... A paper read before. Western reserve historical society, by Martin B. Scott… Boston, D.Clapp & son, 1869. CS 71.S43 S38. Scott, Martin Bowen, 1801-1872. 23.
To Antietam Creek The Maryland Campaign Of 1862
O. T. Hanks - History of Co. K, 1st TX. P. A. Work account of 1st TX at Boonsboro and Antietam. CONNECTICUT HISTORICAL SOCIETY. Loren Goodrich letter, Oct. 2, 1862, 14th Conn. Lt. Col. Griffin Stedman, Report of 11th Conn. Infantry at Antietam. John H. Burnham letter, 16th Conn. CORNELL UNIVERSITY SPECIAL ...
362 HISTORY OF JERICHO, VERMONT. THE ABBOTT FAMILY. By
Nov. 28, 1914. THE ADRIEN FAMILY. Thomas Adrien was b. in County Cavan, Ireland in 1844, and came to Vermont when four years of age, and to Jericho in .... They live in Underbill and were previously at Loon Lake,. N. Y. He is a farmer. (2) Charles 0., b. May 22, 1872, d. May 5, 1910. (3) John S., b. Dec. 22, 1874, m.
american genealogical & biographical index - key title index
Sketch of the life of [the Honorable] Phinehas Adams of Manchester, New Hampshire by Arthur P. Dodge. Boston .... Bartletts: [ancestral, genealogical, biographical, historical] … with [special] reference to the descendants of John Bartlett, of ..... settlement at Chicago; read before the Chicago Historcal Society, Tuesday, Dec.
Philadelphia Gibbet Iron, The
ings of the American Philosophical Society in 1953. ... Figure 2. The Philadelphia Gibbet Iron (Courtesy of the Atwater-Kent Museum, Philadelphia, Pa.) The St. Valier, Quebec, Gibbet Iron. (Courtesy of Essex ..... 25 JOHN RUSSELL BARTLETT, REcoRDs or THE COLONY Or RiHODE ISLAND AND PROVIDENCE PLAN-.
1944-1945 Obituary Record of Graduates of Yale University
2. The Report of the Treasurer Number. 3. The Catalogue Numbers of the several Schools. 4. The Alumni Directory Number. 5. The Obituary Record Number. .... tary for Connecticut and Rhode Island of The Lord's Day League of New. England .... League, Sons of the American Revolution, Connecticut Historical Society,.
Some Famous Quincy Sculptors
Quincy History. Quincy~ Massachusetts. Quincy Historical Society. Sprinq, 1986. Some Famous Quincy Sculptors by H. Hobart Holly with contributions from Evelyn S. ... Page 2 .... in Providence. A. Kitson. His art career was then. Mrs. Kitson executed many interrupted by service in World War portrait busts and reliefs. She.
Taylor's Legislative History and Souvenir of Connecticut, 190-
Honorable E. DWIN. W. HIGGINS,. Op Norwich. Congressman from the Third District, elected October 2, 1905 to succeed Honorable Frank B. Brandegee, resigned. ... Evening Post Annual in newspaper form which was changed to book form in ... published Volume 1 of Taylor's Legislative History and Souvenir, covering the.
1939-1940 Obituary Record of Graduates of Yale University
2. The Report of the Treasurer Number. 3. The Catalogue Numbers of the several Schools. 4. The Alumni Directory Number. 5. The Obituary Record Number. .... Savings Bank; representative in Rhode Island legislature 1841; son of. Rev Reuben .... University Baseball Team three years; member Yale Missionary Society,.
70 Years at Duke Law School
During the 1970s, the Women Law Students' Association at Duke held meet- ings where ... A Brief History of Women at the Law School. In the 19th century, women with pro- fessional ambitions and significant resources could pursue a career in medi- .... would sound in the newspapers that Lucy Stone, pleading a cause,.
A Provisional List of Nebraska Authors
$1.10. 2 editions. A private's reminiscences of the first year of thewar. Providence, The Society, 1886. 41 p. (Added t-p. Per sonal narratives of events in the war of the rebellion, being papers read before the Rhode Island soldiers and sailors historical society. Third series, no.18). Problem of cosmology. Lincoln, Nebr., 1901.
w lGs. NEWSLETTER OF GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY OF VERMONT vol,. 3, NO. 2. sPRrNG, L974. Carol Church, editor, Westminster West, RFD #3, Putney, ... rtre r'ri"lr House No. stoni-ngton conn 00359 is. Mr B B Bosworth of Fairhope, ALA sent us a compiling 6 vols of "The Parke Scrapbooks" of newspaper clipping.